CRCA Annual Awards Dinner
The 2012 CRCA Annual Awards Dinner was held Friday, December 7th at the Westin Lombard. Over 200 Attendees were present to congratulate and thank the 2012 Board members rotating off, recognize the incoming 2013 Board as well as celebrating the awards given to the Associate of the Year, the Gold Medal Safety Award and the Award of Excellence. The Clyde Scott was not awarded this year.
Outgoing CRCA Board Members recognized were:
- Bruce Diederich, 2011-2012 President, Waukegan Roofing Company Inc.
- Tony Roque, 2011-2012 1st Vice President, M.W Powell Company
- Bill Lynch, 2010-2012 2nd Vice President, Olsson Roofing Company, Inc.
- Chris Adler, 2011-2012 Past President, Adler Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Mark Duffy, 2010-2012 Director, Elens & Maichin Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Jay Tulley, 2010-2012 Director, G.E. Riddiford Company
- Rolf Snobeck, 2010-2012 Director, Anthony Roofing
Associate of the Year Award – This award recognizes the supplier who has
quantifiably excelled in service to CRCA Contractor
Members through the year “For their continued
effort To promote Professionalism, Integrity And Service
to the Roofing Industry”.
Award for Excellence
– CRCA recognizes an individual “For Dedication
to the Roofing Industry And Commitment to the Preservation
of the Highest Standard of Ethics and Professionalism
and many Years of Service to this Association, plus
Friendship and Support over the Years”.
Safety Award –
This is awarded to a firm that has exemplified Safety
throughout the company. “In Recognition of an
Outstanding Safety Record and Appreciation of a Conscientious
Effort to Promote Safe Working Conditions Throughout
the Industry. For his Continued Efforts
Clyde Scott Award –
This award is the pinnacle for CRCA Members and a
true honor to be recognized by the association for
very personal, unselfish giving of time, talent and
to the roofing, construction and other communities.