CRCA IS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE ROOFING ASSOCIATIONS IN THE US!
Register for an Event Today!
MARCH CRCA MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON
- March 11, 2014 CRCA Membership Luncheon, 11:30-2 pm, Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant, Oak Brook.
Listen to Mark Graham and Consultant Kami Farahmandpour cover Air Barriers on Roofs in New Construction & Existing Buildings. Plus, unravel how to comply with energy codes and tapered insulation. Is it Average "R-Value"? Where does Minimum "R-Value" start? At the Drain? How far from the Drain?
Membership luncheon are open to CRCA Members only. Reservations are required. Need information on becoming a member? Call CRCA Today at 708-449-3340!
2014 CRCA Event Schedule
- March 11th - Membership Meeting, Maggiano's Oak Brook
- May 13th - Membership Dinner, Maggiano's Oak Brook
- July 10th - Golf Outing, Silver Lake Country Club
- August 2nd - Kane County Cougars, Geneva
- September 9th - Membership Meeting, Naperville
- November 11th - Membership Meeting, Maggiano's Oak Brook
- December 5th - Annual Awards Dinner, location to be announced
- January 22-23rd - 32nd CRCA Trade Show & Seminars, Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace
Click below to find various details and resources for
each CRCA event.