CRCA MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON & SEMINARS
Register for an Event Today!
Membership meetings are open to CRCA Members and their guests with
Not a CRCA Member? Join Today!
Visit CRCA Membership Page or call CRCA at 708-449-3340!
2018 CRCA Luncheon's & Seminars
- February 13: CRCA Membership Luncheon and Presentation, Maggiano's Schaumburg, Presentation: Lien Placement & Your Business, 11 am
- March 20: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Presentation, Maggiano's Oak Brook, Presentation: Safety, 11 am
- April 10: CRCA Membership Breakfast & Seminar, Maggiano's Oak Brook, Presentation: Harrassment Policy Development Policies, 8:30 am
- May 15 : CRCA Membership Dinner & Meeting, Maggiano's Oak Brook, Presenter: Larry Wert, President, Broadcast Media, Tribune, 5:30 pm
- September 18: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's Schaumburg, Presentation; Employee Handbook Development, 11 am
- November 13: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's Oak Brook, 11 am
(Note: Each CRCA Member firm is entitled to one free attendee; additional attendees are $45. Online Registrants will be billed afterward if applicable. Any cancellations must be received by CRCA the Thursday prior to the event to avoid a cancellation fee.)
Membership Meeting Description
CRCA Membership Meetings have been an industry tradition and learning ground for CRCA Members since the inception of the Association in the 1870’s. CRCA
Membership Meetings are held at least four times per year and feature industry specific speakers, as well as, time for
networking and relationship building. Of these membership meetings, one is the 'CRCA Scholarship Dinner'.
CRCA Membership Meeting topics include:
Legal & Insurance Regulatory Issues –
CRCA programming has included various construction law topics, as well as, risk management and employer insurance regulation tools to help CRCA members successfully navigate these critical business areas.
Code Compliance – CRCA maintains a continual dialog with the City of Chicago, State of Illinois and national code entities to help CRCA Members learn and comply with such critical issues such as energy efficiency, insulation, safety and other compliance. CRCA speakers have included The State of Illinois. The City of Chicago Dept. of Buildings, Roof Barrier Consultants and other nationally known speakers. These extremely, well attended programs provide code clarification for CRCA contractors and associates.
CRCA Members learn about various Illinois legislation updates that affect CRCA members with safety, licensing, insurance classification and more from CRCA's legislative consultant Margaret Vaughn and others in the governmental arena.
Safety - CRCA Members receive safety updates from CRCA Safety Consultant Safety Check and other industry professionals on hot topics affecting the roofing and waterproofing industry such as OSHA mandates, Crane Licensing, Successful Management and how Safety affects the bottom line.
Interesting & Fun – CRCA programming also includes inspirational messages from national icons such as A NASA Astronaut, Chicago Bears personality, NFL officials, local television celebrity and more.
Missed a CRCA Membership Meeting Presentation? Login to the CRCA Members Only section for more information. Need your Member log-in info? Call CRCA at 708-449-3340 or email CRCA's Staff.
• Back to
the Events Page