"ROOFING WEEK IN CHICAGO - WEIGHING THE FACTS!"
Trade Show Floor open:
Thurs. Jan. 19 2017, 11 am - 6 pm
Fri. Jan 20, 2017, 9 am - 1 pm
Drury Lane Conference Center, 100 Drury Ln., Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Download 2017 Trade Show & Seminars Seminar Info!
2017 EXHIBITOR INFO
*The CRCA Rate Deadline for both hotels is January 6th, 2017, based on space availability.
For other deadlines, visit the following links: Events Services and Lead Retrieval.
The 2017 Trade Show & Seminar Exhibitor Space is sold out.
Submit a 2017 CONTRACT to be wait listed for Exhibitor Space. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2017 TRADE SHOW & SEMINARS - Educational Presentations Preview
Thursday, January 19, 2017:
1:00 - 2:15 p.m.: Steep Slope Ventilation, Paul Scelsi (Air Vent)
3:00 - 4:00 p.m.: Low Slope Ventilation, Andre Desjarlais (DOE)
Friday, January 20, 2017:
7:00 - 9:00 a.m.: Using Equipment Safely, CRCA Safety Committee
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.: Insurance Claims & Disputes, Lindsey Douglas (The Disaster Advocates)
9:30 - 10:30 a.m.: Structural Lightweight Concrete Research, Matt Dupuis (SRI)
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.: Technical Issues/ 2018 IECC Updates, Mark Graham(NRCA)
2016 TRADE SHOW & SEMINARS - Educational Presentations
"Roofing & Waterproofing - Get Your Facts Straight"
- CRCA Roofing Industry Breakfast - Matt Dupuis, Structural Research, Inc. (SRI), Stephen Phillips, Esq., Hendrick Phillips, Andre Desjarlais, US Dept. of Energy's ORNL, and Peter Kalinger, Canadian Roofing Contractors Association, Bill McHugh, Chicago Roofing Contractors Association, bring perspectives on Tecnical, Legal, Energy, and Cold Weather Roofing Design and Issues facing the Roofing Industry.
- Technical Roofing Problems Can Create Legal Issues - Matt Dupuis, SRI & Stephen Phillips, Esq., Hendrick Phillips, cover the technical issues for insulation, facers, lightweight structural concrete and others, giving the audience information for future designs.
- Winter Weather Roofing - Illinois and surrounding states are in cold regions of North America. All of Canada is too. Peter Kalinger, Canadian Roofing Contractors Association's program covers design for cold weather and how design accomodates these harsh conditions.
- Stand Down for Safety 2016 - This program, designed for roofing crew superintendents and foremen, company management and owners, covers fall protection including harnesses, guarding skylights, and much more.
- Ventilation Facts - From Design to Installation and ORNL Update - USDOE's Oak Ridge National aboratories presents info on steep slope ventilation and engineering, plus updates from ORNL's basic research.
- Roofing Claims & Lawsuits - Causes and How to Avoid - Many roofing contractors work directly with buildng owners and managers to configure a new roof...sometimes without a consultant. Stephen hillips, Esq., covers legal issues associated with this activity and poses the question; does a roofing contractor need E&O insurance?
- The New Code, Get the Facts - NRCA's Associate Executive Director of Technical Services presents important technical issues in addition to the new 2015 & 2018 Energy Codes. Look for a few words on Illinois' adoption of the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code.
Interested in CRCA's Trade Show & Seminars? Exhibitors, check out info on 2016's show and see what the show is all about. Brochure with educational sessions, schedule, exibitor guide, floor plan, are below.
TRADE SHOW & SEMINARS ARCHIVES - Check out the Presentations!
• Back to the Events Page