Thank You to 2017 Attendees, Sponsors and Exhibitors for a Great Event!
Save the date for next year's event - January 18-19, 2018!
2018 Contracts will be mailed on 3/10/17. Contract email@example.com for more information.
2017 TRADE SHOW & SEMINARS - Educational Presentations
"Roofing Week in Chicago - Weighing the Facts"
- CRCA Roofing Industry Breakfast - Andre Desjarlais, US Dept. of Energy's ORNL, Matt Dupuis, Structural Research, Inc. (SRI), Lindsey Douglass, Insurance Claim Advantage, Mark Graham, NRCA, and Bill McHugh, Chicago Roofing Contractors Association, gave brief programs to feed into their full sessions Thursday afternoon and Friday.
- Attic Ventilation - Ask the Expert - Paul Scelsi, Air Vent, Inc. Presentation not available due to copyright.
- Building Envelope Research at USDOE's Oak Ridge National Laboratory - Andre Desjarlais, Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s
Dir. of Building Envelope Programs provides straight
facts on research underway at the nation’s premier
basic research facility. Learn about current research
on building envelope issues such as air
leakage, ventilation, rooftop color, durability, and new
exploration on the horizon.
- Using Roof Equipment Safely - Presented by CRCA with OSHA’s input, this seminar
is geared for Field Personnel, Foremen, Superintendents
and Owners too. Education can change day to
day work habits and build safer workplaces.
- Insurance Claims, Disputes - Lindsey Douglass, Insurance Claim Advantage,
shows CRCA Trade Show & Seminar Attendees how
the Insurance Claim Process works and how steep/
low slope contractors can navigate it successfully for
the client’s benefit.
- Technical Research in Action: Structural Lightweight Concrete - Matt Dupuis, SRI , preliminary results from the
CRCA sponsored research on Structural Lightweight
and Normal Weight Concrete and Roofing. From
placement to the effects of precipitation on concrete
drying, testing methods for concrete moisture, insulation
facer selection, membrane color on surviving wet
concrete, vapor retarder decisions and more, session
provides critical information for roofing professionals.
The Research has been funded by CRCA,
Chicagoland Roofing Council, NRCA, and others.
- The New Code: Get the Facts - Mark Graham, NRCA’s Associate
Executive Director of Technical Services will present
important roofing technical Issues including R-Value
Testing for insulation, 2018’s ICC Code Hearing
Results, Wind Uplift and more. How do current
industry issues affect designers and contractors?
TRADE SHOW & SEMINARS ARCHIVES - Check out the Presentations!
• Back to the Events Page