CRCA Associate Membership
CRCA's Associate Membership consist of the many Distributors, Manufacturers, Manufacturers Representatives and Consultants who participate in the Roofing, Waterproofing and Dampproofing Industry. CRCA Associate members are individuals, partnerships, or corporations that furnish materials, supplies, services or other allied products to the roofing industry. Roofing contractors cannot be Associate members.
The Associate Members are non-voting members of CRCA, but fully participate in CRCA Events throughout the year. CRCA is one of the few Contractor Trade Associations who has an Associate Member as part of the CRCA Board of Directors, elected solely by the Associate Membership. Three Associate Directors serve on CRCA's Board and are eligible to vote on all board decsions.
CRCA Associate Member Benefits include:
- Discounts at CRCA's Trade Show & Seminars that just about cover membership dues each year.
- Discounts on Advertising at CRCA Today Magazine.
- One person FREE at CRCA's Quarterly Membership Meetings.
- Active Education at CRCA Membership Meetings with educational programming that your customers want to be a part of including Safety, Energy Codes, Legal, and more. Don't miss out seeing customers, suppliers, colleagues.
- Company Listing at the CRCA Website Member List.
- Relationships with key manufacturers, distributors, reps, consultants and contractors.
- Opportunity to work on Committees with customers and others.
- Much More...
...And being part of a group that works on behalf of the industry at various regulatory and specification organizations locally and nationally. There are tons of benefits to becoming a CRCA Member. Don't miss out. Apply today.
NEW and EXISTING CRCA Members, update your CRCA Member Listing 'Popup Box' and keep it fresh.
Email us with the update and we'll add to the website ASAP.
Applications must be received by the CRCA office no later than the First Friday of each month for the Board of Directors to review and approve at their next Board Meeting.
Need more information? Contact the CRCA office at 708-449-3340 or email email@example.com