In July each year, the CRCA Industry Day Golf Outing brings about 300 Contractors, Distributors, Manufacturers and Manufacturers Representatives for a day of fun, fellowship and good golf. If you haven’t experienced a CRCA Industry Day Golf Outing and Dinner, you are missing a great event with several golf awards and really great door prizes. A typical schedule is:
- Sign-In begins at 7:45 am, Shot-Gun Start at 9:15 am
- The event includes a continental breakfast, a hot dog lunch, 18 holes of golf at Silver Lake Country Club in Orland Park. Unlimited refreshments, dinner, open bar and raffle prizes too.
- Call CRCA's Office at 708-449-3340 or email us for information about golf and sponsorships. Register online, by fax or mail.
CRCA’s Industry Day Golf Outing & Dinner has been a big success for decades. What better way to spend a day in the summer, but on the Golf Course, with a good excuse at that. CRCA Industry Day Golf Outing Sponsorships make the day a financial success which is used to support CRCA Programs. Listed below are opportunities available.
- Hole Sponsors – Sponsor a hole and receive a sign at the hole for the complete golf outing to see. Hole sponsors are also listed in signage, and on the CRCA Website.
- Prize Sponsors – Each year, a huge door prize inventory is given to attendees. It’s always fun to take something home from the outing. Almost everyone gets something. Gain recognition at the outing and on the CRCA Website for your sponsorship.
- Other Sponsors - Other areas needing sponsorship include Half-Way House, Beer Cart, Continental Breakfast, etc. For more information, see Sponsorship Form.
- PAC Fund Raffle – The Outing will feature a PAC Fund Raffle to help support CRCA’s Legislative Efforts. Look for CRCA's Consultant Margaret Vaughan for raffle tickets at dinner.